- Form for requesting an excemption for work reasons in Italy for periods of time exceeding 120 hours. See the Excemptions page
- Application form for entry into Italy for health reasons from Brazil, India, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.
Countries of the European Union and the Schengen area: entry with COVID-19 Green Certificate
The COVID-19 Green Certificate makes it easier to travel to Italy and other countries of the European Union and to the countries of the Schengen area. To enter Italy with the COVID-19 Green Certificate, travellers must meet one of the following conditions, as shown in the Certificate:
- have completed the prescribed anti-SARS-CoV-2 vaccination cycle for at least 14 days
- or have recovered from COVID-19
- or have taken a molecular or antigen swab test within 48 hours prior to entering Italy with negative results.
Before leaving, remember to fill out the Passenger locator form
Countries that can access with an equivalent certificate
It is possible to enter Italy without the self-quarantine requirement for travellers departing from the USA, Japan, Canada and Israel if they are in possession of the certificates issued by their respective countries, which can be presented in paper or digital format, in compliance with the requirements established by the circular of 30 June 2021 on the equivalence of vaccination and recovery certificates.
For more information, see the dedicated sections: List C (for Israel) and Accessing Italy with Green Certificate: Japan, Canada, United States and Israel.